Sunday, September 20, 2009

procrastination

I have come to the conclusion that I am really good at putting off my homework until the last minute. It's probably not good to procrastinate as much as I do, but sometimes I feel like I work better under pressure. I can't ever seem to get myself to sit down and want to do work or study. Im always wanting to go do other things, like go to the gym or hang out with friends. I will do anything, even clean, before I will sit down to do homework. I don't know what it is, but I have always been like this, even in high school. I get good grades and everything though so I guess as long as I get the work done and turned in on time I will be OK.

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way when it comes to homework. I dont know why but I always put it off until the last minute. Even if i had an assignment for weeks i keep telling myself i stil have time to do it. I dont really think it is a good strategey. The work always gets done though so i don't see a problem with it. It will get done if i know i have to do it.

    ReplyDelete